Hi GC Fam 🤩
So we’re hopefully going to be opening for business again on the 13th July 🎉
We’re going to start calling people over the next couple of weeks to get you booked in ASAP.
If you missed an appointment due to the lockdown, there’s no need to do anything, you’re on our priority list and we’ll be in touch.
If you’d like to join our waiting list, then please follow either of the two links below and add yourself on.
We’ll be opening our appointment book for the first month only so that if things change, we can be as reactive as possible. Once we get further updates from the government, we’ll be opening the following month ect. going forward. 📆
What to expect during your visit: ✂️
- If you have a mask, please wear it at all times during your visit, otherwise you can purchase one at reception.
- We have extended our opening times to 10am – 7pm, 7 days per week and spilt the team into two so the salon isn’t too crowded.
- Appointment times have been extended to allow for thorough cleaning between each client.
- Our team will be wearing protective visors during your visit.
- We’ll only use every other station to leave enough space for social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance, please use it.
- We will be using a mix of disposable towels and gowns.
- Sadly, we won’t be able to provide magazines or refreshments until restrictions have lifted.
- Please attend your appointment on your own.
- Please arrive on time so we don’t overlap people in the salon.
- Don’t bring any unnecessary coats, bags etc.
- While our toilets are open for use, please try to keep usage to a minimum.
- Further instructions about your visit will be emailed 3 days before your visit
In order to keep contact to a minimum, we’ll be taking payment over the phone when we call to make your appointments.
If you’d like to purchase products or add ons on the day, this can be done, ideally with contactless payment
For T&C’s go here